Apply for A Stall
We are delighted to now be accepting applications for Stalls at the Ballymaloe Craft Fair 2018. Successful applicants will be sent a confirmation email and a link for payment over the next few days. Please indicate your prefered location and second preference.
We will use your business details to fill out your profile on our website so please write as much detail, give us photos and a link to your website or social media pages. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Also please note the Terms & Conditions at the end of this page.
Terms & Conditions
- Your space in the Ballymaloe Craft Fair is not confirmed until payment has been received and you get a confirmation email from the organisers
- We will do our utmost to give you your first preference for stall location, if your first preference is not available you will be allocated your second preference, and refunded the difference in price over the weekend.
- A 6ft x 2ft table will be supplied and is included in your payment. This must be covered with a cloth to the floor.
- Every stall must use a cloth to cover the table to the floor
- Stalls in the Big Shed should bring extra lights for their display
- Electricity is available to every stall holder
- Stalls are not to be left unattended.
- You are required to be in attendance for all opening hours.
- Your stall must be set up by 5pm Friday evening.
- We are allocating every stall holder 10 passes to the Friday night opening to be used on Social Media for competitions.
- If you would like to invite a guest on the Friday night to specifically see your stall please send Bree their email address and they will be emailed a ticket.
- The Friday night will be open to the public along with invited guests from Cork retailers and bloggers.
- Parking is behind the grain shed NOT NEXT TO THE GRAINSTORE or BIG SHED